Pleased to make your acquaintance this Tuesday 28th October 2008. I'm 42 born 21/6/66 am fit and healthy as I write and am recently separated from my wife of 23 yrs.
Currently the other side of a major mid life crisis. Perhaps I should have bought myself a motorbike or taken myself into the yard with two bricks. Instead I decided to put to the test my peers opinion that I did not look my age. Consequently I took my ego to the gym and with help from other parts of my body after setting rational to one side, dated and impregnated the 26 yr old blonde receptionist.
So when I say I have three children a boy 24, a girl 18 and a girl of 4 months the reason for the age difference is immediately apparent to you. Namely the lack of good quality house bricks in the area 13 months ago.
Ironically enough not 18 months ago as an employer I was honoured to have one of my simpler staff name his new born son after me. Whether in an attempt to get a rise or secure his future in the company The infant 'baby David' can often be seen around the office. Following baby Davids arrival the 'no more kids for me' statement was often heard emanating from these lips.
I can't help feeling sorry for the poor lad though. Delivered on the bathroom floor by his father, instructed over the phone by a midwife who following the delivery asked 'have you delivered the placenta?' in reply he said 'no thats a nice name but I think we're going to call it David'.
So I'm now trying to find my feet in the world of dating. I've been fixed up with females of all shapes and sizes with every type of engine you can imagine, from lets skip dessert and go back to mine on the first date to I would never sleep with anyone for at least six months who ironically moved the goal posts on the second date catching me totally unawares as I had holes in my socks and my comfy if not most presentable briefs on.
Women scare the shit out of me. Every one has a different set of rules. No means no, no means yes, yes means no, yes means yes and I've not even asked a question
I am going to post weekly in an attempt to keep you updated and make you smile or angry if you were my English teacher. I will also tell you a little bit more about myself and my history.
I am open to critisism and will take all on board but not reply. I am not looking to date anyone who reads this. If you like what you read tell others if not hit delete.
Dave x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment